LE PETIT HISTOIRE
Once or Twice a year (June or September) I welcome a group of 8 guests here in The Loire Valley and take them to the best antique fairs and my private dealers from the Area. We spend time shopping for antiques , discovering French Heritage historical Chateau visiting Local Winery and enjoying the beautiful landscape, sitting down for lovely meals and resting easy in gorgeous accommodation at The Petit Chateau de Sainte Colombe bed and breakfast.
Besides shopping, we are also offering a cooking class lesson with a French cheff ,visit of local Winery, insights into local history visiting Chateau such as Chenonceau, and plenty of opportunities to take photos along the way.
Whether you are a first-time buyer, a window shopper or a serious collector, this tour has something for everyone. There’s no pressure to buy, but we will assist you with the logistics of bringing your loot home should you find things you can’t live without (and most people do).
From years of experience as a buyer and deep connections to this region and its best dealers, I offer this unique tour as a way to combine antique buying with discovering the Loire Valley, getting well off the beaten track. Whether you love linens, silver spoons, cutting boards, chairs or fine art, you will be sure to return home with special treasure.
The tour will run from September 24th to 29th, 2019. Price per person is 000 Euros for single occupancy rooms or 4700 Euros for shared occupancy.
The September tour includes the following:
– for the first three nights, accommodation at the manor house B&B’s, including dinner and breakfast. Each guest has a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
– all lunches during the tour
– Chateau Tours
– Winery Tours
– Cooking class with French Chef
– assistance with translating and negotiating while purchasing your antiques
– assistance with shipping your purchases home should that be required
The price does not include :
– purchases or shipping of purchases
– your hotel accommodation, dinner and breakfast for the last two nights in Paris
To discuss the tours, see the suggested itinerary, and to reserve your place, please drop us a line and we’ll be happy to get back to you: